HOW TO HIRE ME in 5 easy steps!
Send me an email or contact me via my contact form on my website. Give me a good overview of your project, your budget and deadlines, and a sample from your script so that I can provide you with a recorded demo and a price quote. When providing an overview of your project, keep these questions in mind:
- Genre: What kind of project is it? Is it a corporate narration, broadcast commercial, telephone answering system, podcast intro, etc.
- Length: How long is the completed project?
- Read Style: What kind of read style are you looking for? Do you want something strong and inspiring? Or maybe conversational, like I’m talking to my best friend? Smooth or textured voice? Upbeat and quirky or serious? If you have a sample of the style of read you are looking for or if you like the style of one of my demos, let me know! Another effective way to convey the desired style is to provide a piece of music that matches the feeling of what you are looking for. Any help here will make the rest of the process flow more smoothly. But don’t worry if you are unsure. Sometimes, you just don’t know until you hear it. I will provide you with some options!
- Usage: Where and for how long will the completed project be used? Some examples:
- Broadcast TV/Radio or YouTube Advertising (paid media). Note: These usages typically have a time limit, such as 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year.
- On a company’s website, social media, YouTube channel, etc. (unpaid media).
- Internal corporate use.
- At a conference or event.
STEP 2: I send you a sample recording and provide a quote.
I will record a demo of the provided script and send a link to you along with a quote for your project. For file transfers, I can utilize Google Drive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer. Please let me know if you have a preference or if you have a different file transfer program you prefer.
STEP 3: You send me the final script.
If the sample and the quote are acceptable, send me the final script for recording and let me know in what file format you would like your finished file to be delivered. Some common formats are .wav, .mp3, or .aiff. If you are unsure or need multiple formats, just let me know. Please note if there are any technical or brand words that do not have a clear pronunciation. If you can spell out or link to the proper pronunciation, that will help me to get it right the first time! Please double-check your script to ensure it is 100% correct in order to avoid any additional charges for alterations beyond this step. Note: Revisions for my error and one round of minor script changes are included. I will always work with you on a goodwill and best-endeavors basis for subjective changes.
STEP 4: I send you the completed recording.
I will record the final script and send you a link to download the finished file, in the format of your choice. An invoice will follow shortly thereafter from my invoicing service.
STEP 5: That’s it! We’re done!
If you are satisfied with the recording provided, then we are finished, and you simply pay the invoice! If you feel like something is not right, just shoot me an email back with specific re-recording instructions and I will send you a revised recording. Revisions for my error are always at no additional cost. You do not pay the invoice until you are completely satisfied.
Ready to get started? CLICK HERE TO START STEP 1!