Listen & Download
Professional Voice Over You'll Love!
- Fast turnaround: I voice full time and I am dedicated to providing fast, professional voiceover for my clients. Most projects can be completed within 24 hours.
- No-cost bespoke audition: Sometimes, it is hard to know if a voice is the right one for you, so I’m happy to provide a bespoke audition using your script.
- Revisions for my error will be made free of charge. I will always make a good-faith effort to ensure all my clients are satisfied with the work provided.
- Heart is included in every project!
Wondering how it all works? It’s Easy! Click here to see!
As a professionally trained Voice Actor, Jennifer Lanham’s voice is modern and engaging with an honest, conversational style that lends warmth and relatability to every project.
A versatile artist with the drive to deliver for clients, Jennifer brings her talent and experience to all her collaborations with the goal of adding a little heart to your brand.
Voice Over Education & Skills
Jennifer has studied with Gravy for the Brain and several voiceover coaches, including intensive 1:1 coaching with Tanya Rich at RichCraft. She continues to train regularly in order to hone her skills and stay up-to-date with ever-changing industry standards. This experience ensures that every brand message is delivered through skillful, professional voiceover. She can deliver:
- An energetic and fun commercial
- A lively and spirited podcast intro or outro
- Clear and inviting IVR
- Friendly and authoritative eLearning
- Soothing and nurturing meditation
- Engaging corporate narration
Jennifer maintains a professional studio equipped with a Sennheiser MKH416 microphone, Audient iD14 interface, and REAPER software. She offers live directed sessions via Skype, Zoom, Teams, Cleanfeed, or whatever software her clients request.
Early Voice Over Experience & Practice
Jennifer started her journey into voiceover through MGM Studios and Sony Pictures Entertainment, where she met her husband, David. In 2008, Jennifer, David, and their young son left Los Angeles to follow their dream of starting their own business. For twelve years, Jennifer and David have worked together to build a CRM consulting business, with a keen understanding of the importance of brand integrity and building trust and partnership with their clients. They earned a reputation for treating their clients’ business as their own. Jennifer brings this methodology to all her voiceover collaborations.
A passionate advocate for criminal and social justice reform, Jennifer founded a Twitter campaign and accompanying podcast, 80 More Things, with a focus on wrongful convictions. She also once played bass in a punk rock band which is where she gets that extra element of cool, layering it into her voiceover and narration.
A Sound to Express Your Brand & Your Message
Jennifer enjoys helping people and businesses get their messages out there in a compelling and exciting way. She can connect your customers to your brand through dynamic, engaging voiceover. Jennifer celebrates the dual benefits of working in the voiceover industry: a creative outlet that also provides a valuable service. She tackles challenges with a multifaceted approach, creating a voiceover that conveys your message and highlights your product, services, and vision.
Ready to see what Jennifer can do for your brand? Send her a message today!